*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Get it for
Apple iOS.
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/list_items/type/blogs/sub/comments
What's the latest Blog buzz?
The most recent 50 blog comments are listed here...
50 Most Recent Blog Comments:
Lazy Writer
about a minute ago
In response to "Decisions, Decisions
Well I'm half asleep so its hard to tell time! lol
Robert Waltz
5 minutes ago
In response to "Decisions, Decisions
Didn't miss the deadline, Lazy Writer. I posted this just after midnight on August 4; there's still over 23 hours to go. Thanks for the comment!
Lazy Writer
14 minutes ago
In response to "Decisions, Decisions
Ok I've missed the deadline but going to comment anyway. I have had a lot of hard decisions to make in my life time. Usually I think about the decision long and hard before doing anything. I pray a lot about it because my belief in God tells me He will help me to do what is right. I may talk with my sister about it and get her opinion. But in the end I have to do what I think is right, taking into consideration how it might affect others but most importantly what I think God would want me to do and what I feel is necessary and right at the time.
River
31 minutes ago
In response to "Antarctica & climate change
Very interesting and educational blog entry, thank you for posting.
Annette
44 minutes ago
In response to "Sydney, Australia
I considered the Sydney bridge climb, but chose the Royal Botanic garden instead. The bridge sounds so tempting.
Annette
46 minutes ago
In response to "Sydney Australia - Day 3 World Blogging Tour
You can take me to Sydney any day!
Kåre Enga, P.O. 22, Blogville
47 minutes ago
In response to "Facebook Chopped Me
Not so hot here today. Place will hopefully air out tonight. May not hit 100 this year ... but there's still time. Later this week there's a night it may go down to 50. I can take 80/50.

Hoping there are no fires. Yes, we could use rain. None in sight.
Annette
50 minutes ago
In response to "Day 3 Sydney
Sometimes, you don't like a place, but you end up taking something away from it anyway. Looks like the free walking tour was good for you.
Kåre Enga, P.O. 22, Blogville
about an hour ago
In response to "Bradenton, Florida
Seeing friends and family is priceless.

Sounds like you're busy. *Smile* Because you enjoy your work this is great.

I don't have your energy level so I'm cutting back in August. July was brutal.
Kåre Enga, P.O. 22, Blogville
about 2 hours ago
In response to "Batten Down The Hatches, Man The Pumps!!
My aunt lives in Fayetteville. Yes, that's inland, but this storm has been 'difficult' to assess. The entire eastern seabord may be in for a couple rough days.

Enjoy the storm! (They can be 'fun' until they aren't.)
Carly
about 3 hours ago
In response to "Sydney, Australia
Would love to walk through a city with a writer I admired. Great idea!
Carly
about 3 hours ago
In response to "Sydney, Australia
Love the video of Sydney by drone. Very cool.
Carly
about 3 hours ago
In response to "Day 3 Sydney
I might be inclined to try it, but not get a whole entre of it. A sampling is good. I don't think I'd want to try Vegemite either.
Joy
about 4 hours ago
In response to "Part Of Our Body
I bet you look stunning. Burgundy is nice, especially if you have a good beautician.
My hair is gray, more whitish at front than at the back. At my age I should be all white, but my hair is taking its time to turn white fully, and I don't like dying because I am allergic to dyes.
Lazy Writer
about 4 hours ago
In response to "Divisity is a Great Word
I think that most people would stop to help if they were able to. I do not believe the news anymore, it is only certain groups of people that are behaving in a bad fashion. Bad news sales papers and gets high ratings, where good news is ok but not grabbing.
Lyn
about 4 hours ago
In response to "Day 3: Visiting The Most Beautiful temple in Australia
Beautiful Neva.
Blimprider
about 4 hours ago
In response to "Batten Down The Hatches, Man The Pumps!!
Ditto, stay in out of the muck, and keep yourself safe!
Kåre Enga, P.O. 22, Blogville
about 4 hours ago
In response to "Day 3: Visiting The Most Beautiful temple in Australia
I was hoping you had seen this photo I posted in my blog: .

No furniture because they were redoing the floors.

The gardens were native Australian plants I believe and a good fire break around the temple. It's been threatened by fires before. No pools of water either if I remember right. I did get to go into the visitor's center. I got there by bus. The bus stop is called "Baha'i".
Lazy Writer
about 4 hours ago
In response to "Sydney Australia - Day 3 World Blogging Tour
Sounds like fun, glad you had a good day!
ForeverDreamer
about 4 hours ago
In response to "Batten Down The Hatches, Man The Pumps!!
Stay safe! I hope you do have a blackout.
Alexi
about 8 hours ago
In response to "Clouds and Darkness Never Last
Amen
Jeannie🍷
about 8 hours ago
In response to "Clouds and Darkness Never Last
I love how you took my poem and added your emotional take on it.
Good job! *Heart*
Joy
about 9 hours ago
In response to "Toenails and Clouds
Kåre Enga, P.O. 22, Blogville Isaias fled from the way we pronounced its name, here in FL. Now, if it ends up in Long Island, my son there will blame me for sending it to him. When you're a parent you're blamed for what happens even at the far corners of the universe. *Wink* *Bigsmile*
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/list_items/type/blogs/sub/comments