*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161685-BEST-SUNSCREENS-TO-PROTECT-YOU-FROM-SUN
Rated: E · Article · Health · #2161685
The summer sun is already out and intense. Our everyday priority should be skin protection

THE BEST SUNSCREENS TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE SUMMER SUN

BY: ALE HARNISH

The_best_sunscreens_to_protect_you_from_

Photo www.aleharnish.com

The summer sun is already out and intense. Our everyday priority should be skin protection. You only need a daily step to prevent fine lines, wrinkles, and skin cancer. It's called sunblock. A good sunscreen should be the most important step of your beauty routine.

Before I start naming brands, I just want to say that it doesn't matter what your skin tone is. If it's raining or cloudy outside, you still need to use sunblock every single day. Also, you should know that not all sunscreens are made equal. Some sunscreens only protect you against UVB. This type of sunscreen is not enough to fully protect you and your skin.

You need to look for a sunblock that protects you from both UVB & UVA rays. SPF blocks UVB rays only, and you need to use SPF 30 or higher. When it comes to UVA, you need to look for a sunscreen that contains at least one of these ingredients: Ecamsule, Oxybenzone, Titanium Dioxide, Avobenzone, or Sulisobenzone.



The_best_sunscreens_to_protect_you_from_

Photo @ale.harnish

1.DNA Renewal - The skincare brand of Dr. Ronald L. Moy a world-renowned, research-driven dermatologist who has served as president of numerous national dermatologic associations and currently serves as a Vice President of the Skin Cancer Foundation.

"DNA Defense SPF 50+, a broad spectrum, multifaceted sunscreen that helps reverse and protect against photodamage while reversing sun damage with DNA Repair Enzymes."

2. Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution - With SPF 50, this sunscreen comes tinted and no-tinted. But best of all, this sunscreen is oil-free. It dries fast and goes perfectly underneath makeup.

"This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested"-Sephora.com

"This product is noncomedogenic and dermatologist and ophthalomologist tedted"-Sephora.com

One of the best drugstore - supermarket brands that I totally recommend for a pool or beach day is Neutrogena.

3. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen - From SPF 30 to SPF 100, Neutrogena sunblock is a creamy waterproof sunscreen perfect for everyday use. Personally, I don't like to use it underneath my makeup because it's a little bit thick, but Neutrogena sunscreen is my must-have in my beach bag.

As the last step to your daily morning beauty routine, adding any of these sunblocks will protect your skin from UVB and UVA rays. Remember that using sunscreen decreases the risk of skin cancer and prevents the lines of expression and wrinkles.






© Copyright 2018 MobileStyles (mscontributor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161685-BEST-SUNSCREENS-TO-PROTECT-YOU-FROM-SUN