*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2159371-NEYMAR-REVEALS-HIS-DREAM-COACH
Rated: E · Bulletin · Sports · #2159371
Football analysis concerning Paris-Saint Germain forward Neymar and his desire.
Paris Saint-German superstar Neymar has reiterated his desire to one day play under Manchester City head coach Pep Guadiola.
Neymar missed the chance to feature under Guodiola at Barcelona,joining the club a year after Guodiola had left his role as head coach.
The Brazil forward spoke in January 2016 of his admiration for Guodiola,who enjoyed a spell at Bayern Munich between his jobs at Barcelona and Manchester city. ''Have always wanted to play under Pep Guodiola'',he told ESPN Brazil.
''It is different,I arrived at Barcelona after he left.I really want to work with him.''
Neymar joined Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona on August 2017 in a World-record of #222 million move,but has been strongly linked with a return to Laliga,his former clubs great rivals,and current Champions League winners,Real Madrid.
© Copyright 2018 xamshensontwekamaster (samontweka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2159371-NEYMAR-REVEALS-HIS-DREAM-COACH