*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158739-Ive-Been-Seeing-Someone
Rated: E · Fiction · Contest · #2158739
Talking about two different things.
Honey, listen, I figured you should know, I've been seeing someone once a week. Wow this is kinda embarrassing, I gotta admit. She has really helped me a lot though. That's important to know.

Well, uh...I suppose it's a good thing you're being so honest with me, but this hurts pretty bad.

Well, I love you, and I sure don't want any secrets between us. I figured you'd be happy for me. You know I've been under a lot of stress lately. I didn't think you'd be so upset that I'd be seeing someone who's helping me through it.

Um. Why wouldn't I be upset? What woman wouldn't be? Am I just not good enough?I'm always trying to help you destress. Why do you need help from some other woman?I don't get it.

Well, I felt kinda bad for always dumping things on you day after day, so I just figured I'd find someone who is good at this sorta thing and just give you a break from listening to my problems. I'm sorry honey, I still don't get why you're so upset

And I don't get why you don't think this is a big deal. It's a really big deal. You know what? I can' tdo this right now. I'm going to stay with Susan for a few days. I need some time to process what you've just told me.

Look I said I was embarrassed about telling you, but I didn't think I had anything to feel guilty about. Why are you so upset?

If you truly don't have a clue why I'm upset that you'd be seeing someone, then you really need to pay some close attention to yourself and think it through. Meanwhile, I'll be at Susan's. That'll give you some time to get your things together. If you can't even feel bad about what you've done, then there's nothing here to fix. Let me know when you're gone.

Wait. So you're kicking me out? All because I have been under a ton of stress with work and the things going on with my parents. So I went to a therapist. I don't see how that's wronging you in any way.

Wait. What?! You didn't say anything about a therapist. You said you've been seeing someone. Wow. I feel like an idiot. So there's not a special woman in your life?

No. of course not. Just a woman who's charging me a weekly fee to help me through my issues. Why would you think I would cheat on you?

Sorry babe. Let's just forget this ever happened.
© Copyright 2018 Ashbeth (buttercup1108 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158739-Ive-Been-Seeing-Someone