*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158407-Reflection
by Freya
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Cultural · #2158407
Be honest and true.
Through the rain and the raging storm will come the calm and absolute clear resolution. The calm will give you the clarity in which you seek to accept what is just beyond your grasp.
Yet one must remain head strong and steadfast during the storm raging on and on.
The storm will blind you and cause you the inability to hear the clarity that will become self evident once the storm has passed.
During your storm you must resist the temptation to lash out and lose control.
One must also remain open and willing to accept this clarity in any form that it decides to present it self.
Also one must always keep in mind that every single person has a storm or even a few storms that play out deep within their minds every second of every minute of every hour and every day.
So with this in mind do not think your storm is bigger or even gets the most attention.
For this comes with being human. We all have storms, issues, conflicts, and even battles that play out in our minds.
© Copyright 2018 Freya (freyamatters at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158407-Reflection