*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156822-Author-bio
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2156822
I have re-worked my (allegedly) clever author bio. Further suggestions welcome!
T. L. Dolan is a Jill-of-all-trades with big dreams of being a writer. After self-publishing her first book, This New Life in 2012, followed by Miscellanea in 2015, Ms. Dolan tapped into her inner kitty cat and has been playing with yarn in hopes of finding her muse. While waiting for her side project to get off the ground, Ms. Dolan turned back to writing; Hippomytorpeus is her latest publishing attempt to gain tens of readers.

Ms. Dolan lives in the NY’s Capital Region with her husband (the best minotaur fighter she’s ever had the pleasure of questing with), two kids (whom she has high hopes of helping with their first character sheets one day), an anxiety-riddled dog, a grumpy old cat who hates everyone, a precocious cat who eats her yarn, and a collection of Jersey Giant chickens all named Biscuits and Gravy.
© Copyright 2018 T.L. Dolan (caithyra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156822-Author-bio