*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154500-Welcome--Where-memories-are-made
Rated: E · Monologue · Personal · #2154500
Where you'll find lots to read in the comfort of my leather sofa. So settle in and enjoy.
Welcome My Dear Friend!


πŸ“– πŸ““ πŸ“– πŸ““ πŸ“– πŸ““ πŸ“– πŸ““ πŸ“– πŸ““ πŸ“– πŸ““ πŸ“– πŸ““ πŸ“–


I'm so glad you stopped by for a spell. Join me in my comfortable study and take a look around. I have lots of things you can read: poetry, short stories, and a chapter from my first Novel. I've made a few recommendations for your reading pleasure.

Please, tell me what you think while I put on a pot of coffee or tea on, whichever you prefer. Plus, I have some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.


β˜• *Cookie* β˜• *Cookie* β˜• *Cookie* β˜• *Cookie* β˜• *Cookie* β˜• *Cookie* β˜•


πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ My first passion is our Heavenly Father, here are a couple of particular pieces I think that you might enjoy.



"The Christmas Prayer E: To show you just how powerful a prayer can be.


""He lights up My Soul" E: When I let God back into my life, the feeling was so powerful. I shall never forget it.



*Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5*



πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸŽ–οΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ My second passion is my family and military, my son is a Pilot in the USAF, and many other family members are military in the past, present, and future. I have a feeling that it shall always be.


"I See The Tears She Sheds E: I wrote this poem when Chris Kyle was shot. Our nation was mourning just one of our hero's


""Tears for the Brave" E: This is my story of how the American flag sheds tears for those we have lost.


"Never Forgotten E: Honoring a soldier }



*Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5*



πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’– I have a question for you. What makes your heart go thump? Maybe these poems will.



"You will always be in my Heart E: Daydreaming of a past love who will always be in my heart

"You Take My Breath Away E: Thinking of my future love..................


*Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5*



*ButterflyV* *Butterfly* *ButterflyV* When time seems to stand still, can you comprehend how your life has just drastically changed within one moment? Or will you give up all hope of it ever becoming normal again? The story of how my life changed with one phone call.


"How Time Heals All Wounds E: Dealing with the death of a loved one.


*Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5* *Vignette5*


πŸ’Ό *HeartG* πŸ’Ό Is it possible to find that one person that you first fell in love with after 25 years?


""Return to Heavens Hope" Chapter 4 E: A lost love returns home to find her true love. 2nd place in Heart's Afire Contest 2018


This is Chapter 4 of a new novel I'm currently working on. I wrote this for a contest entry, and it has become an idea for a novel. I decided to expand on my characters and go to where this may lead them back into each other's arms. I'm interested in knowing the following:


1.) If the first line or paragraph drew you in.
2.) What do you feel about the main character?
3.) Would you read more chapters when they're available?
4.) Overall impressions of the writing and the subject matter.
5.) Any other general comments are most helpful since I'm new at novel writing.


New to reviewing? Here are some helpful links.

"Guidelines To Great Reviewing

"Guidelines for Reviewing

"Need Help with REVIEWING?



A Note to Reviewers...

Since I have joined WdC, I have learned a lot from other writers. I have listened to their opinions, and I have grown in my writing. I appreciate honest feedback when being reviewed. I also like giving reviews; that's where I have learned from some of the best here. I try to address the writer as I would want to be treated, with courtesy and respect. I believe that it is the only way that we, as writers, can learn from one another. I'm open to suggestions, conversations about my pieces, your pieces or any topic.


β˜• *Cookie* β˜• *Cookie* β˜• *Cookie* β˜• *Cookie* β˜• *Cookie* β˜• *Cookie* β˜•


I want to tell you, thank you for dropping by, and I would like to invite you to visit anytime to see what's new in my neck of the woods.

Double trouble
© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❀️ (tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154500-Welcome--Where-memories-are-made