*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152496-PROJECT
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2152496
Esta historia refleja mis pensamientos en un mundo para que sucedan de la major manera.
"I am in love!" says a voice from a radio. This woman, from the radio, is talking different types of languages with the same phrase. I only could identify the phrase in English.

Hi! I am Kiro, the new storytelling of this story, and I am glad to start this task because people will understand me better.

Time has passed and now you and I stand in an unique space with no time, just for you to understand me. I won this opportunity to illustrate the story of my dreams becuase I was the most realistic and ironic character of the radio storytelling. Do you remember it? the woman who were speaking "I love you!" in different laguage. She is Galyce. She also won a... let's say: A PROJECT where people hasd to act as the idealistic person. And I was one of her participants, but her project has different dimesions of knowledge than mine. My project will focus on the logical thinking of justice in the brain of humans.

Now what is your name? Oh, I am sorry, I only speak English. Do you speak English?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No, I do not speak English.

NOTE: The current character of the story is unvalid to enter to my project.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, I do speak English.

Perfect! I am going to make a note about your first attemt to logical thinking of justice.

I hope you can enjoy the ride in my unlogical way of injustice.

NOTE: The current character of the story is valid to enter to my project.

Now you will be wondering why you are here. Do you have any memories? Any vivid dream I can have access to improve it?




© Copyright 2018 PANQUISS (panquiss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152496-PROJECT