*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152272-Twa-From-A-Tree-I-In-Yon-Green-Hill
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2152272
My expansion on the Child Ballad Tam Lin
"What are ya? Who are ya? Wha--" Tam Lin cut off as his mouth was stuffed full of soil. He coughed, spluttering chunks of dirt from his jaws.

"Hush now," Came a soft, feminine voice. "I am your love, I am your mother, sister, and daughter. I am everything you are, and everything you will be, darling."

Tam Lin tried to twitch his mouth muscles to protest, but he couldn't. 'Twas as if his mouth had been bound shut with intangible, magical tape.
He tried to move, but his limbs were so numb as to not exist at all. He felt blind.

He was situated in complete darkness. There was naught to be seen. The voice continued. "You've been moved to my home here, under the earth. Cosy, is it not?" The voice cackled. It was obviously enjoying itself.

Queen Mab grinned gleefully. It had been years since she had had an earthly lover. She released her hold on his limbs, laughing hysterically as he thrashed and writhed like a caged animal. She then released her hold on his mouth.

"I love how sensitive humans are, don't you, Thomas?" Her human manservant nodded in forced agreement.

"I wonder, how does it feel if I do this?" She queried, twisting Tam Lin's hand behind his back, and sighing blissfully at his muffled screams,

"STOP, STOP, STO--"

She released her hold on his arm. It fell limp by his side, and he breathed "Will ya please let me gan? Ah dinna ken who ya are, but Ah dinnae mean onie harm-- why'm Ah here?"

"Hush now, Sweetness, be still, sleep now..."

That was the last thing which Tam Lin heard before he lost consciousness.
© Copyright 2018 Ilmawritten (havelsturlung at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152272-Twa-From-A-Tree-I-In-Yon-Green-Hill