*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152004-Nice-a-holic
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2152004
A war against confrontation

Most of us have encountered people who are always willing to do what we want them to do. It seems like they don't have any principles in life or simply they don't have a life at all. They say yes when their heart says no. It's really taxing when a person starts favoring you for no reason and most people suspect such a person as manipulator.

Most of the time it is quite true but believe me we can't attribute niceness as an evil always. Because the word nice is a positive word and the nice person is doing nice things which are helping someone directly or indirectly. It makes people feel good. We can't accuse the nice person, but we can accuse those who are using the nice person for their evil intentions and considering them the door mats.

But if they are good then Why nice people are mostly losers and ignored? Why are they boring? Why they don't achieve things happily? Why are they disgraced and humiliated? It's all because of the evil people who always ruin the spreading positivity.

They manipulate the nice guys in such a way that the world starts considering nice guys losers. Moreover, the evil people portray themselves as well integrated tough guys doing well in everything. That's is why when you Google it, you will find out that Niceness is an evil and a good manipulation trick. But we don't see the other side of the picture. They are nice because being nice is good for the whole world. Being straight forward, rude and pathetically bold, confronting all the time leads to chaos.

Niceness can avoid clashes and hatred. It is the right way and the only way for people to be. Being nice and assertive is the dire need of an hour. Doug A. Sandler describes Nice guys as humble. They have a healthy self-esteem but not a big ego which makes them able to compromise and practice patience. Nice guys are good at confessions and saying "I'm sorry" which is heartfelt and genuine. Nice guys are more likely to help others around them. They take people out of adversities by mere nice words and deeds.

"Success of others is the success of Mr. Nice Guy"

When you stop being nice for little and apparently bigger goals, your life becomes limited to it. Nice guys do good stuff with no intentions of getting in return, but nature has a way of rewarding them in return which is always awe-inspiring.

"Being Nice is not a sign of weakness nor does it provide a license for others to walk on you"

So, if they think that only tough, arrogant and relentless perfectionist can be a successful leader then let them think so. Because the kind, soft and simply a nice guy is always going to be successful in life and believe me being nice is the only path worthy of being taken. So, praises to all the nice guys around and an advice to all the pathetic manipulators that they shouldn’t ruin the peace and love in the world.
© Copyright 2018 Ahmad Danial (ahmaddanial at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152004-Nice-a-holic