*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149317-Dream--Reality
by Merin
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2149317
Was a dream, but hope if it was the reality.
Dream...

It was a long tiring day and I went to sleep as soon as I layed on my bed..
Mind was blank when i closed my eyes.
Suddenly went into the depths of a dream that made me into tears felt shattered and lost my sleep.

Pappa, Mummy and me were all set ready to go for a wedding function. Pappa went to take one bike and asked us to wait outside at a place.

Me and mummy went to the place and were waiting. As there was 2 diverge roads, to come to that spot i went to the other side of road to wait for him. Mummy was on the other side. After waiting for few minutes Pappa came through the road where Mummy was standing.

And he asked for me. Mummy said i was on the other side. Pappa started shouting at her so loudly that i could probably hear from the other side. I was running towards them. Pappa was too angry at me for no reason at all to make him wait for him for just 2 minutes.

Really... Oh my God.. Is this really happening? .. What the hell i did wrong now?.
I was waiting for him only at the other side not for anyone else. What's there to be angry at all.?

He started saying things that made me cry in a public place where all the people where looking at us and laughing ..
which made me feel like to die at the moment. And as that was not the first experience for me and mummy... I lost all my patience and I broken down and suddenly i started shouting at him asking what the hell I did wrong..?

With all the sadness and heaviness in my heart I thrown it all out at him. He was always like this. Hes a very short tempered person and never ever cared of the place or situation we are at.

That made us always be a laughing stock. That day I took all the courage to ask him what are you trying to be .
I was all drenched in my tears that i was kept all inside me all over in my life. I let it go all at the moment..

I just remember saying him .. Hate u Pappa...


I opened my eyes. All i could feel was the tears flowing out and a heaviness in my head and my mind. I wish probably it to happen .

So i could ask all the things that I wanted to ask him ...

Wiping my tears and a sigh i pulled my sheet over head and wennt into my sleep....




© Copyright 2018 Merin (merin.310 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149317-Dream--Reality