*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149166-Physics
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #2149166
I hate physics problems.
"You're so smart."
I stop writing and look up at you with my eyebrow cocked. Your face remains neutral, so I chuckle and go back to my work. Your brow furrows for a moment before you reach out and press your fingertips gently to the bottom of my chin, guiding my head up.
"You are," you say firmly.
"I'm glad you think so," I reply with a self-deprecating smile.
"No, baby, you really are"
I chuckle and direct your attention to the scratches of failed physics problems on the sheet before me. You roll your eyes and move my work, immediately collapsing in my lap. You look up at me and I hold your gaze with my own.
"Really."
I giggle and lean down to kiss you gently.
"Thank you, baby. Means a lot," I whisper, running my fingers through your hair as you hum quietly. You grab my hand and kiss it gently, then reach for my other and rest them on your chest, your hands covering mine. You smile at me and I, at you.
© Copyright 2018 Aby Normal (abygayle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149166-Physics