*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149062-My-second-trip-to-Cozumel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #2149062
Enjoy! I really love this story.
This past cruise was arguably one of my favorites. We start our journey with a fifteen-hour car ride to New Orleans to board the ship. Once on the ship, my first stop was the buffer. I hadn't eaten in two days.
         After eating, we went to look around the ship, and find our room. The first couple hours where fairly boring because, there wasn't anything going on. My sister, dad, and I ate dinner at six that night. At eight-thirty Club O2 had their meet and greet. I was kind of nervous about meeting new people, but I walked in like everyone was my life long friend.
...

         Later that night a couple of friends and I went to run around the ship. My friends Joey had the whole group laughing as soon as we left the club. The first thing we did was go play mini golf. I had a blast watching Joey try to play pool with the golf ball. After golf all of us just ran around and played jokes on each other. Around one in the morning we made plans to meet at the club at twelve.
...

         The next morning Joey and I ran into each other during breakfast. We ran around together until around eleven. At about eleven-thirty we got ice cream and headed back to the club. On the way to the club we ran into our friend Armando. Joey, Armando, and I sat outside the club for about five minutes until it opened. Once the club opened we played Mario cart for almost two hours. After we finished our last game, every one in the club went to the oxford lounge to hang out with the younger age group.
         After playing games and running around, we got to watch a magic show. The show lasted about an hour, and by the end, I was completely mesmerized. The magician even taught is some of his tricks.
         After the show Joey and I went to the buffet to het some food. We took almost an hour to eat, by the time we where done I didn't even want to move.
         Later on that night we all went and got ice cream. Joey and I went swimming after out ice cream. I still cant believe that the pools on the ships are salt water.
         The next day we docked in Cozumel. My dad, sister, and I got up early so we would be on time for our shore excursion. We started our excursion by boarding a catamaran. After riding on the boat for a few minutes, we got to go snorkeling. I got to see a live eel for the first time. After snorkeling, we got back on the catamaran, and went to a private beach. Once on the beach my sister and I went on some of the water town then, we relaxed in the sun.
         After finishing our day in Cozumel, I went back to the room and took a nap.
         The next day/last day on the ship went by in a blur, next thing I knew it was time to get off the ship and head home.

© Copyright 2018 BBlackburnjr (bobbyjr99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149062-My-second-trip-to-Cozumel