*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2148471-The-School-Chapter-2-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2148471
Alma's past life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I want to tell all of you that I'm sorry for the short first chapter. I have school and other activities that I must work around. I will try posting as often as I can so that y'all can continue to read it. I plan on this story being pretty long.Also, this chapter will be a chapter to explain Alma's past life. This is an important part of the book, so I advise not skipping any of it. Anyways, hope you enjoy! :) -Luna~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since Alma was a small girl, she had been quiet and different. She never liked talking to people and only made a couple of friends though out her school years. Elementary wasn't to bad, but Middle School was terrible. Alma was a very smart girl and took high school classes all through Middle School.

Alma's main bully was Lauren. Lauren was the Queen Bee of the school and was definitely the stereotypical Queen Bee. She called Alma a slut, hoe, stupid, and ugly. She told her that she didn't deserve to live. She hurt Alma.
© Copyright 2018 Luna Elizabeth (lunawolfymoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2148471-The-School-Chapter-2-Part-1