*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145963-Attack-of-the-Giant-Parents-round-4
by erjie
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2145963
Brought back the well known series of Attack of the Giant Parents in a different way
I have an account in writing .com, I decided to post it here again so that everyone could provide more review on it.

Intro

Qin Li is inteligent scientist who works for the Chinese Military. He is 6 feet 5 and having muscular figure due to his previous military training. His wife Ni Yan is a former athletic who work as a trainer for the eight one military sports training centre. She stands 6 feet 3, which is also consider as a goddess among others. They both have one son one daughter ( Tian and Xue) They are twins and currenty are 16 years old. They love having party in their villas. One day, their father shrinking machine has been accidentally activated. All of their friends and them have been shrunk, how are they going to survive from the attach of both god and goddess, please find it out in the coming chapter.


Chapter One

" I wanna be your endgame / I wanna be your first string / I wanna be your A-Team (whoa, whoa, whoa) / I wanna be your endgame, endgame " Taylor Swift's End Game has fill the whole villas. Approx 50 of teenager are around villas enjoying their party before the school starts. Tian ( host of the Party) , Zhe, Ming and his sister Xue has walk up to their father secret room . Their dad strictly prohibited them to enter as inside there having top secret of the Military but Tian is smart enough to break through the security . They realize that there is a molecular accelerator infront of them after they enter the room.

" Tian, is really amazing, the first time we have access to such things. Before that, I thoght this kind of thing will only exists in movie" said Zhe.

" Becareful,don't tourch anything" said Tian but it is too late, he saw Ming playing on the control panel and suddenly a white light burst out and everyone gone unconscious.


Chapter two

Tong, Ya and Ting was sitting near the dining room before they get unconscious. They are invited by Xue to join the party but they doesn't mingle well with the others. They love to sit in a corner to talk about their idol Lu Han.When three of them regain conscious,they are a bit blur and wondering where are they. A massive wood pillar has appeared in front of them but they can't remember when they have reached here." Boom,Boom,Boom" the booming sound became louder and louder that the ground also continue to shake vigorously. Door has opened, a familiar figure appear in front of them. It is Mrs Lee, also known as Ni Yan. She is Xue's mom and serve as coach in the military sports training center. She is tall and having an athletic figure. The only difference was,she is know miles tall, they are just like little bugs compare to her. Three of them yelled and wave at her, trying to get her attention.Will the goddess realize them, let's find out more in the next chapter.
© Copyright 2018 erjie (pheichi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145963-Attack-of-the-Giant-Parents-round-4