*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143310-Two-different-worlds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2143310
My name is Jack...and I love you...the girl reading this book (Not finished)
Beautiful. That is what I see. No not the girl in my story or the celebrity on tv. You. All of you. The way your eyes skim the words of this page and the way your hair is perfectly a calm and tangled mess the way every strand falls as if placed by God himself in front of your face. Your skin the perfect tone and your smile...oh how beautiful. May I ask your name? Oh wait I forget I can’t. My words are nothing but letters on paper and I realize you will never be able to respond. To you all I am is a character a simple boy named Jack. But to me you are a goddess, the girl of my dreams...the girl I’ll never have. Were seperated here by this paper and pen in two different worlds were happiness ends. It hurts it aches, my heart for you...all I can think of and do is love you!
© Copyright 2017 Makalia Marie Vos (makaliavos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143310-Two-different-worlds