*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142976-My-Best-Friends-Brother
by Bry
Rated: E · Short Story · Relationship · #2142976
A story about a teenager who falls in love with her best friends brother, what will she do
Hi my name is Carry and this is my best friend and her name is Cece. We have been best friend since 6th grade. Her dad was divorced shortly after she was born. But, now he is engaged to a wonderful women and she has two kids. A son who is 17 and two years older than Cece, she also has a daughter who is 13 and two years younger than Cece is. Their wedding is approaching and I was invited, but I still have not been able to met her soon to be siblings.

2 Weeks Later

It was the night before the wedding and I had packed everything I would need for the wedding the next day because I was heading over to Cece's house in a hour. We would been spending the night together because the next day we were going to be helping each other to get ready for her dads big day. The next morning we got up around 10:30 so we could start getting ready.

A few hours later

We had finally finished getting ready and then we were brought over to the church and the wedding started. It was a beautiful and amazing ceremony. Now, we are off to the reception and this is when everything changed. I was making my way over to Cece, but that's when someone bumped into me and I felt myself falling, but then that is when he caught me. I looked up and he was adorable, so we got talking and getting to know each other. We exchanged numbers and everything. We danced and had a good time together. Cece finally found me and asked me where I had gone and I told her I was with this really cute guy and his name was Alex. I also told her we were going on a date tomorrow. Cece just looked at me and her jaw dropped. Finally she spoke and that is when I found out I was going out with her new BROTHER...
© Copyright 2017 Bry (seabrys31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142976-My-Best-Friends-Brother