*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142735-90s-Babies-Generation-Issues
Rated: E · Article · Young Adult · #2142735
The generation 2017 certainly differs from the 90's.
Carrie Horner
90's Babies: Generation Issues
Have you ever thought about the difference between our generation compared to the generation we live in today? Looking back there are drastic differences; ranging from the way we treated others with respect, valued the education we had granted to us and how we fulfilled our responsibilities completely and respectfully. However, the differences only continue. Due to these drastic differences, I believe that people in this generation are going to deteriorate each other in means of decreasing the world population; continuously until the world ends.
When I was growing up, my sisters and I spent our time playing outside all day long; from sun-up to sun-down. Unfortunately, before we could go outside for the day we had a list of chores that needed to be completed before we did anything; if it wasn't done by the time mom got home, we could say goodbye to the outdoors for a while along with expecting an earful. Our favorite thing to do was ride our small, pink motorized scooters down the long gravel road. Before we got lucky enough to get those from 'Santa,' we liked to play in the dirt and imagine scenarios where we were teachers pursuing our career in our hometown middle school. However, that is not what children in our generation want to participate in. Children in this generation would like to sit on their electronics the entire day until it is bedtime. These children expect such large and luxurious gifts and most of the time aren't required to complete anything except possibly some homework, if they participate in helping their parents complete it for them. Furthermore, I've seen children ranging from the age 9-16 who have a nicer phone and car then my family and myself have ever had in our lives.
Overall, this is a fight for yourself generation. People will use other people to get what they want, they will tear them down until they completely give up, they don't want to see another person succeeding; because often so they cannot do so for themselves. In addition to that, the children that are growing are becoming lazier every day. However, that is not always the case with all the children of this generation; just most.


© Copyright 2017 Caroline Horner (caroline.lee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142735-90s-Babies-Generation-Issues