*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142639-Again--JloveK
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Inspirational · #2142639
Again- JloveK;
ALRISHANE VALMONTE·BIYERNES, HUNYO 30, 2017
5 (na) Pagbabasa
JloveK;
getBrokenHeart.Textfield.JOptionPane(“How are you? Its been a long time.”);
Since you never told that you had been looking for a new one that will replace me.
Why did you hide it to me? Dont you think it looks very pardon. You leave a scar on my heart. Can you say something? After the times I am thinking about the past. I felt sorry to myself.
I did nothing but to cry and got hurt every times. Reminiscing about the feelings I had for you yet I had'nt move on. I know I met many gentlemen and good-looking guys but when I had thought about is the more over I thought no other else but like you. I knew my words cant bear . I knew you pushed my sentence away. I just want to recognize my sentimental value inside the hollow of my veins.
Yet, I could think of you again and again. I know that it will still be the same. Nothings gonna change my love for you. When I got hurt, I got pain. And when I got pain, I smile back then. I usually throw out love experience I had to you about my friends. This is the most incredible that happens to my life.
It is onwards and towards. Like a yearning of the fire that been explode but this time is shining like an armor because you taught me the big difference of an exciting memory. Yeah, it is. (So dane.)
Hey ? O genki desu ka? It's been a long time. Are you feeling comfortable now? Do you know that I had great expenditure happening to my days. When I settled good works and experiences in the real-world. It is a pleasure to meet life, right? I see you are been doing fine. Haha. I bet you sing always and everytime. I am not sure but how should I supposed to sing to you. It's okay that I been also resting my cute voice. And take time to determine in studying.
Let me end this by reflecting the moment I had been together with you. Last time, I told you I am going to reach you. I said it and yes my lips trembled and heart flushed. I don't expect that situation but let me say that “ Please care. “ No matter what , books is a friend. I am good to heard news coming from you. I knew then that you are always diligent and intelligent. Remember, I care for You. :)
>>>
>>
>
end
-Alrishane






© Copyright 2017 Alrishane (alrishane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2142639-Again--JloveK