*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2140699-Momos-feelings
by Naru
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #2140699
Just a short sample of how Momo feels after the events of BoA
Momo frowned, keeping her ear pressed firmly against the door. She could hear her mother and father talking in worried voices. She knew exactly what they were talking about too. Sophia as usual. It's been a few days since her mother found out about Sophia being broken out of the HQ's of those council members. Momo knew that Sophia was pretty much dead if not going to wish she was if they catch her. Momo ground her teeth together. Sophia has been nothing but trouble for this family. She, like her father, is just a thorn in their sides. It's been stressful for everyone here. Momo recalls clearly how pained and dazed Maya would get at times. She'd nervously look down, ashamed almost of something that isn't there. Seraphina has been getting more and more depressed, lonely and fearful of never being able to talk and be with her brother again. Her only family left after that terrible car crash.

This is all Sophia's fault as Momo would love to think. Her mother too has been under a lot of stress trying to restore the towns and the castle. It was hard work and required the use of a lot of magic. Momo felt proud of how hard her mother was working but wished she'd let her father do half of it. Regardless, Momo knew that her mother as the queen had to handle the responsibilities of what Sophia did and what she caused. Speaking of which, it seems there was no sign of her. Which was great to Momo. Who would ever want that failure to come back to the family she hurt? Nobody, that's who.

Momo herself has been under a lot of stress. As the new and in all honesty, true heir to the throne she feels hidden under Sophia's poor reputation. She'd here the citizens talk and ponder if they should be careful of her. If they should just try and kill her first before she becomes another Sophia. When she was announced to everyone as the true heir she was not excepting people to frown and look at her with fear. Yet another reason for her to hate Sophia. Momo feels pressed in Sophia's shadow. She desperately wants to prove that she is not like her sister. She's kind, pure and she wouldn't ever harm or kill innocent citizens like Sophia did. She just... has to show them that.
© Copyright 2017 Naru (oniyuri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2140699-Momos-feelings