*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139591-Miss-Chevious
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2139591
What will happen, when you get a tiny bit Miss Chevious. Just a small couple of paragraphs
         When the sun rises, she goes to bed. The second it sets, she's up and running. Miss Chevious, is her name. Raised by her 4 brothers, she learned how to be an independent, hardworking, woman. After her 4 brothers were killed, she became evil. After her brothers were dead, she earned her name Miss Chevious. She signed up This is Miss Chevious. You wouldn't want to mess with her.

         "And what's it to me?" Miss Chevious asks. She smiles mischievously and stares into Maxine's dark eyes.

         Maxine laughs and eagerly says, "You know, this is your only opportunity, to get back who you hate, to kill, to torture, to do everything against the rules."

         "I don't have any rules, Maxine. You should know that." Miss Chevious laughs and turns away. She carefully, marks her movements, as she grabs her bags and heads out the door. Maxine casually sighs and calls up her maid.

         "Get me a bath ready." She says to her maid and clicks away on her high heels.
© Copyright 2017 LiziXoxo (lizixoxo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139591-Miss-Chevious