*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139271-Welcome-Post-for-Authors-Only
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2139271
The first post in my new Facebook group.


Welcome to Authors Only, the group all about authors. Specifically, this group is about self-published and non-published authors. We are all here to discuss writing in general and our individual writing careers in particular. This is the centre for companionship and support for authors that have not gone the traditional publishing route or those that are still looking for guidance in building their writing career.

Tell us your stories. Share your hardships with us-maybe, together, we can come up with solutions.

There is only one rule here:

1)Any post that is demeaning in a sexual nature or is demeaning or insulting to any ethnic group will not be tolerated. This group is about inclusion, and any posts of this nature will be deleted and will result in the writer of these posts being removed from the group.

That's it. That's all I ask.

Come and share with us.

© Copyright 2017 amy-Has a great future ahead (shyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2139271-Welcome-Post-for-Authors-Only