*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138164-On-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Danfer
Rated: E · Essay · Inspirational · #2138164
Life is a great teacher, let's hear what she has to say.
On Life

Life is a seed, plant it. Life is a flower, smell it. Life is an exploration, go for it. Life is a discovery, unveil it. Life is a reward, deserve it. Life is a tapestry of fantasy and reality, weave it. Life is a piece of marble, carve it. Life is a piece of blank paper, inscribe it. Life is a saga, read it. Life is a gold mine, dig it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is a duty, fulfill it. Life is Champaign, drink it. Life is a joy, find it. Life is a journey, travel it. Life is a history, record it. Life is a party, enjoy it. Life is a feast, consume it. Life is a secret, reveal it. Life is a gift, open it. Life is a theater, play your role in it. Life is meaningless, define it. Life is a compromise of ideals and realities. Life is an interval of comedy and tragedy.
Life isn’t about being born with a silver spoon in the mouth. It isn’t about what position you hold, what power you have, or how much wealth you possess. It isn’t about the color of your skin, your race, your religion, your background. It isn’t about how smart or popular you are. Life isn’t about pleasure and fun, or fame and success.
Life is about finding the jigsaw pieces and fitting into the puzzle. Life is about identifying yourself. Life is about building moral pyramids. Life is about wrestling with mediocrity and your destiny. Life is about trial and error. Life is about giving you a test and then teaching you a lesson. Life is about healing from your wound and turning it into wisdom. Life is about change and growth. Life is about participation. Life is about exerting influence. Life is about making a difference. Life is about the gift not the package that comes in. Life is about deciding what to chase after and what not to. Life isn’t a destination, life is the journey itself. Enjoy your trip.
To endure a lot, to love and hate, to hurt and get hurt, take many chances, to win sometimes and lose often, to suffer a lot and enjoy even more, to work, to try, to fail, to try again, to touch people’s lives, this is life.
To stop and smell the roses, to indulge in some hobbies, to sit idle, daydream a while, watch clouds pass, chase butterflies, wander in wild imaginings, laugh a lot and weep some, this is life.
To sow and reap, to rise after every fall, see through happiness and sadness, suffering and joy, pain and relief, gain and lose, ups and downs, beat and defeats, sunshine and shade, pleasure and pain, virtue and vice, this is life.
We may fail, we may panic, we may fear, we may worry, this is life. Money comes and goes, so do friends. We may win some, we may lose them all, this is life. We may go through the twists and turns, life never promises to be easy, she only promises to be worth it. This is life.
Sometimes we gain more by giving up some. Sometimes we go fast by going slow. Live in adversities and still stay optimistic, this is life. Accept the inevitable, do without the indispensable and bear the intolerable, this is life. Change what you can, adapt to what you can’t, this is life. Expect neither too much nor too little from life, this is life. Come what it may, hope for the best, prepare for the worst, this is life. Stick to “Yes” when everybody says no, this is life. Learn from the past and long for the future, this is life. Experience life, to learn, grow, give back and to leave this world a better place; this is life.
One life, live it.
© Copyright 2017 Danfer (danfer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138164-On-Life