*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138055-hearts----Sample-of-text-from-my-book
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2138055
i want honest thoughts. note: still has a lot to edit :)
And then I felt it. Love, then. I felt it in the blood. It went through my veins.

The youths cycled fast on the gravel field that left fog over the ground. It was this beautiful classical evening, around 4 in the afternoon. The sun danced in further afield and left a faint pink sky behind and it was very high temperature but yet cooling - it wasn't burning against the skin but just giving a big warm soft hug along the small winds coming by and leave. The whole aura seemed all happy and joyful.
Around the gravel road there was high grass, and further away you could spot the houses.
James, who was furthest in the lead, got up on his bike and drove without hands.
'' I hope you fall, '' shouted Rosie cycling behind him.
"If you fall first," he replied, looking up to the sky.
Nina increased speed and cycled right next to James.
'' What are you thinking about? '' '
''This.''
She smiled.
'' I'm in love with the moment '' she said calmly.
'' But you're in love with me more ''
She let the wind blow her hair and closed her eyes for a few seconds.
''Oh. That's not even to talk about''
In the thick air, you could understand that the summer was against its end.
James sat down again on the bike and took a deep breath.
'' Do you believe what is said? ''
She got a little frightened, almost afraid of what he meant.
''No. I do not believe, James. I think everything is lies. I want to hope for that at least. ''
He didn't ask much more. Chase, who overheard the conversation, increased the pace and got right next to them, still cycling.
'' The government? Sure as hell, it will happen. They have planned this for years. Dreams come true ''
He smiled ironically.
James wide opened his eyes.
He was looking for something to say, but he knew it was true. In a few hours, there would be no '' we '' anymore, it would be buried.
Chase saw his buddy James struggling to respond, and tried to make the situation happier.
''No. It probably will not happen. "Chase said instead with a lump in his throat.
Behind them, they heard a bicycle hit the ground, followed by a girly laugh.
The three at the front stopped the speed and looked behind them.
'' Incredible, '' said Chase.
Behind them, Devon had dropped off the bike, and Madison and Zack stood and helped her up.
In that moment, they all took a break. Just at the edge of a gravel road, they sat all six.
Chase pulled out a package of cigarettes.
He smoked one after another when they heard a familiar sound.
They turned their eyes back.
Chase looked down at his cigarette and followed every movement of the smoke.
'' Speaking of smoke ... '' he said in a proud voice.

They got up quickly and jumped on each bike. Then they rode in full speed straight to the nearest familiar house. It was a small shop selling tobacco and other things. The owner knew all the youths.
They cycled and parked the bikes.
"Keep an eye on those," James shouted, heavily breathing, to the older man. The man nodded his head.
The locomotive was heard even closer.

They saw the coming train. They looked at each other, and they knew. They knew all little part of what their brains were thinking. Now it wasn’t six brains separated, there were six brains collected in one. And when that happened, all crazy ideas came buy. Nina smiled mischievously and James higher his eyebrow. The eyes were talking.
And they ran. They ran as fast as they could. They got speed, they got amazing speed. The train wasn’t fast at all, but it was still hard to catch.
‘’Run guys run!’’ Zack shouted in front of everybody, the fastest runner of them all.
Everybody took some more energy and got faster.
Nina's legs suddenly got so fast she couldn’t control them.
She got past James, past everybody else, and up that train.
Then Zack got up after her without any difficulty, it was like the old golden days.
When everybody had got up on the train, they took a few moments to just inhale the air and to just exist right there.
They were there. Together.
A scent of lavender came by. They all looked around. Now, there was a different planet. There was no one in the vicinity, only some animals. It was so quiet and peaceful.
For many minutes, they were just living. They breathed, and they watched.
And then they felt it. Love, then. They felt it in the blood. It went through the veins.

''Forever'' James said as a statement.
''Forever'' the group repeated together.

But forever didn't last that long, the same night.. (other part)

© Copyright 2017 NinaLovesWriting (ninaloveswords at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2138055-hearts----Sample-of-text-from-my-book