*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137976-Forever-and-Always
by AME
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2137976
Just a perfect day with the perfect guy

Forever and Always


I woke up to the sound of Edward's beating heart, vibrating beneath my head. I opened my eyes and found myself hugged snugly to his hard chest, his arms wrapped tightly around me. Feeling a gentle breeze in my face, it dawned on me that we were in the middle of a meadow, alone, surrounded by purple unknown flowers swaying gently in with the breeze.


"Damn, Ana. Your hair smells so good," he mused when he saw that I was awake. How long had he maintained that same position, watching me sleep? A warm feeling spread through my body.


I pushed myself up and looked into his beautiful, breathtaking amber eyes. Eyes that reflected so much, happiness, pain, grief, fear, horror... He'd been through so many things that a 20-year-old shouldn't have experience. My heart clenches at the thought of all those things he had been through.


I ruffled his soft brown curls lovingly. "Well, I do use that shampoo you got me two months ago," I teased him, watching as his eyes lit up with laughter and amusement, his perfect lips tugging up in a smile.


"I knew you'd like it," he gloated, sitting up and dislodging me from his lap. I stared at his rippling muscles as he stretched, not being able to resist the view. And he knew it. He shot me a smirk and I averted my gaze, back up to his alluring eyes.


"That's not the point!" I argued, referring to his previous statement. "Who gets a girl shampoo on her birthday?"


"I didn't like the smell of your previous shampoo."


I was about to make a snarky comment but he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, his lips claiming mine. And I was lost in the moment.


When he finally released me, I was gasping for air, still lost in a haze of pleasure. His lips twitched and he tightened his arms around me, burying his face in my hair.


"I love you, Ana."


I smiled. "I love you too."


"Forever and always."


"Every single moment and more."

© Copyright 2017 AME (andreame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137976-Forever-and-Always