*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137782-Drowning
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2137782
I'm drowned and it killed me.
I was drowning. I felt as if I would wake up safe in my bed, but this did not happen. When I became of an aware state of mind, I woke up in a steel room. It seemed as if it was filling up with water and there was no entry point in sight. The only objects I had in this room were a cell phone on a fifty percent battery life, a blanket, and a pillow. "HELP! PLEASE!" I screamed, trying to find help. At that moment, I felt alone. I went and looked around the room and I realized that there were no doors. How did I get in here? What should I do? The water started to pass my knees as the time was starting to go by fast. I tried to look around the rest of this cold, and wet room but the water was making it harder and harder to move around. I started to examine the ceiling but there wasn't anything important to notice. It was a solid ceiling. "I'm going to die.." I thought to myself while crying. I watched my tears hit the water that was half way up to my chest now. I try the cell phone to call the police or anyone that could help. Once again, no service. "FUCK!" I scream. I threw the cell phone across the room at the wall and heard the sound of it break. The sound waves became much louder to the point where it was hurting my ears.I guess it was from the sounds reflecting off of the walls and the water. I was going to die and didn't know what to do. The water was rising to my chin. I came to the conclusion that I would just wait. I would wait for the moment of being not able to breathe anymore. I was going to wait for the feeling of suffocation and the water filling up my lungs and cutting oxygen off to my brain. I was waiting for the void feeling afterlife. I didn't have to wait anymore. While waiting for the horrible things, they were already happening. I drowned and it killed me...
© Copyright 2017 C.Z. Morrison (cmorrison1116 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137782-Drowning