*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137702-Depression-kills
Rated: E · Fiction · Dark · #2137702
I hope you enjoyed my work.
I'm dead. Not physically, but mentally. The evil monster, also known as depression has killed me. It has killed the human being inside me. Crushed every single joyful smile i could ever spare. Completely destroyed my soul and happiness. The human being inside me banging on the walls slowly begging for help, begging for light, a way out. The scars reappearing every day. Trying to gather my strength and kill the monster. Defeated. I have lost the battle but i continue to fight. Harming myself to kill the monster, but i will always be defeated..

Depression kills. Depression destroys. Depression is like gum on a shoe, It sticks to you. Never leaving your side. Watching you suffer. Your misery making it stronger. The cure non existent. Taking pills just blow the monster away, not get rid of it. Once you are depressed, you forever remain broken. No matter how much someone or something makes you happy you, you will always be truly dead on the inside. Just fake smiles and hopelessness that remain.
© Copyright 2017 Mickeymysterious (kaymakala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137702-Depression-kills