*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137621-pichus-amazing-adventures-chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2137621
pichu joins the guild, and feels home quick enough. just Then.. Read to find out!
Make sure you've read chapter 1!

In the previous chapter: Pichu rescued Caterpie and brought him back to Butterfree. Then Pichu learned from Butterfree what a guild is and was encouraged by Butterfree and Caterpie to join the guild that was nearby.

<Start chapter 2>
As pichu entered the guild hall he was stopped by some pokemon of the guild. They seem to be the guards. Stop! Are you a member of the guild? one of them asked. No, but I would like to join this guild. Pichu answered. The pokemon replied That'll cost 1,000 pokécoins! Pichu showed the pokemon the needed pokécoins, but the other pokemon said I'm pretty sure it was 1,500 pokécoins to join the guild. No, I'm sure it's 1,000 pokécoins, not 1,500. Pichu replied. Don't think you are smarter than me! I am 100% sure it was- The little guy is right! it's 1,000 pokécoins to enter! just let him enter! A sudden voice interrupted. Let me see our new member for myself. said the strange voice as another pokemon showed up. The pokemon had a shape of a Raichu. As the pokemon got outside, pichu was able to spot this Raichu.

As Raichu approached Pichu, he said Hello there! You seem to be willing to join this guild?
No problem! Since you've paid the fee to enter the guild, come on in!
Raichu said as he signald to Pichu to follow him. As they got inside, they entered the guildmaster's room. Why do you want to be part of this guild? Raichu asked. I want to form an exploration team! Pichu answered. When Pichu said this, a deadly silence was in the room. Raichu then said Look.....Latetly we've been getting requests of anything but not those..exploration team things.... So...You;re saying that I came here to ask you for an exploration team,
but you gave up?
Pichu asked with a worried look. No. We just...don't get that many pokemon like you here...I'll just, sign you up. Pichu lets out a small sigh of relief, then asked Ok..When do I start? Raichu had to make sure Pichu wasn't going alone. so he said Not so fast! You have heard about our methods, right? Pichu nodded, and replied As a matter of fact, yes. You'll try your best to team up pokemon, which...is fine by me,

Ok then. said Raichu. I DO have to say however, ALL the other exploration teams are out on a trip, so you're the only one aorund here applying for this. I'll just...let you know whenever there's a pokemon I teamed you up with. Ok, said Pichu. He then asks What can I do now? You uh....have to follow me. Raichu answered.

Pichu moved next to Raichu, as Raichu proceeds out of the guildmaster's room, Pichu bieng behind Raichu. After a short while Pichu was spotting door after door, each having some kind of drawing on the door, indicating to which pokemon the room belonged. Where are you taking me? Pichu asks. Raichu replied I truly HATE to say this, but I need to take you to a room where you will be waiting for your partner to arrive... Pichu didn't happen to have any problems with it, as he said I can wait if it takes time! I know it can be hard.

Later they arrived at a door with no drawing on it, but with a sign that reads "New exploration team (free for use)". Raichu pointed at the door and said This is where you'll be waiting for your partner. Pichu replied Ok. As Raichu was about to take his leave he said Oh, before I forget, The guild always meet up in the morning, as I need to see who's ready to do thier job here in the guild. I hope I'll see you tomorrow there. After that's done, you may return here to wait. Pichu replied Ok, and thanks for the information! Raichu then leaves the room.

As the day went away, Pichu went through the town near the building of the guild. He spent the day there. Eventually, night fell and Pichu was resting for the night in the room Raichu showed him.

The next day, Pichu woke up and went to the main hall of the guild to meet up with everyone else in the guild. as he looks around he spots other pokemon as well. (So, there's a bulbasaur, a croagunk and a chimecho in here, but all the others...I've never seen these kind of pokemon before!) Pichu thought for himself. Then raichu stepped in and said Hello everyone! Today, I want you to say hello to our newest member, Pichu! Everyone who was in the main hall said thier hello to Pichu. Now, I hope you are all ready to give it your all again! Raichu continued. You are the people here that keep this guild going! And with that, let's go! The meeting was over.

Pichu went back to the waiting room, as he was waiting for his partner to arrive. Half the day passed when Pichu heard knocking on the door of the room. May I enter? Raichu asked through the door. Sure, but why do you ask? Pichu asked. Who is this pokemon you teamed me up with? said a strange voice. Is this where I will find my partner for an exploration team? The voice sounded female like. Right, I forgot to tell you Pichu, this is now your room,
and I also got a surprise for you!
Raichu continued. Oh, ok. And you can enter, like I said. said Pichu.

The door opened as 2 pokemon entered the room, one of them bieng Raichu. Who's that with you? Pichu asked. Right. I got your partner! Raichu answered. Pichu, this is Pachirisu! Pachirisu, this is Pichu. The pachirisu siad to Raichu Just call me by my name... anyways She said as she went towards Pichu My name's Azure,
and I'm your partner! Nice to meet you.
said Azure as she hold out a paw. Nice to meet you to! said Pichu as he shook his paw with hers. Raichu then said Welp, I need to do some guildmaster things, I'll give you some time alone so that you can get to know each other. He then left the room.

Um..How did you got to the guild? Pichu asked. Azure answered Well..ever since I was little, I as dreaming of becoming one of the best exploration teams in the world! I mean, think about it! Helping other pokemon, finding treasures, and all other kind of stuff I could do when we get started! Her voice seemed to be filled with great excitment. Then she asked Pichu But what anout you? How did YOU get into the guild? Pichu answered Well, I was encouraged by a pokemon who just happens to have said the same thing you told me, about the things we can do when we get started. I bet we will be on top in no time! said Azure.

As the night was falling Pichu remembered the meeting he ha today, as such, he tells Azure about it. After Pichu was done informing about the meeting they had the next morning, they both went to thier beds, and fell asleep.

(...)

The next morning, both Pichu and Azure got to the guild's main hall for the meeting. Much like the meeting for Pichu, Raichu introduced Azure to the guild, and told everyone to do thier best for the day. Then he said to Pichu and Azure Since you are now an exploration team, I need to hand over..this. He showed them a box and added This is starting kit. You'll need it. Both Pichu and Azure said thier thanks, as they took what was inside the box. Inside of it was a badge (to show they are an exploration team), and a bag, where they can carry important items if needed.

Then Azure asked So...Where do we start? Easy, just go to the bulletin boards to the left, I'm sure you'll find something to do! Answered Raichu. As Azure and Pichu ent to the bulletin board they heard a worried voice. Pichu! Are you in here? The voice said. One of the guards outside said No member, no entrance! Raichu took it upon himself, as he went to the entrnace and said Let him in! he's looking for one of our members! And I think the new exploration team can help! The guards groaned in disagreement, but let the strange voice enter. not before long Pichu and Azure spot the incoming pokemon, as it makes its was towards them. It then said I need your help again! Pichu inspeted the pokemon,then he asked Have we met before? Hearing this, the pokemon was slightly angered and said Are you kidding me? It's me, Caterpie! The same Caterpie you rescued the 2 days ago! Pichu then remembered it was indeed this one. He said How could I forget? I'm sorry Caterpie... But, what's the problem? Caterpie was happy he as remembered again, but in an instant his face turned worried again as he says Something terrible happened! Both Azure and Pichu were in shock. Without hesistation, Azure asked What happened? Caterpie now spotted Azure and said Nice, an exploration team! way to go Pichu! Then his face was worried yet again and said It's.....It's about Butterfree!

<End of chapter 2>
© Copyright 2017 pikachu (firechu227 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137621-pichus-amazing-adventures-chapter-2