*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137546-Sarah-and-Shylock
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Emotional · #2137546
This is a part of the Descendants of the U.S series. Ideas partially written by Lana 90.
She's a girl from Raleigh, he was a man from Venice. She's 10, he was 60. She has friends, he had enemies. She is a daughter, he had a daughter. She is loved, he was hated. She will never know what it's like to be hated and mocked, he never knew what it was like to be accepted. While, She is encouraged to speak out, he was silenced *Silent*. She will be a fashion designer, he was a usurer. Choice is an everyday necessity for her, choice was a impossible luxury for him. She is a Jew named Sarah, he is a Jew named Shylock, and they are family. She is his descendant. Then, there is her friend and her family member. While Antonia is a kind, accepting, helpful and funny girl with a business stand, Antonio was a cruel, intolerant, unhelpful and not funny merchant. Antonia lived in the beautiful town of Durham, and Antonio lived in the fancy town of Venice. This is chapter 1.

The first time she and Shylock met, Sarah was eight. It was a homework assignment, and Sarah's genius friend, Giovanna invented a mirror that went into their family history. They found their 1500's history. Gratiano greatly disappointed Giovanna, for Gratiano was a modern. Shylock and Antonio hated each other, causing Sarah to hate the man who was bullying him, who was Antonio.
© Copyright 2017 ShylockGoldberg'sSupporter101 (proudjew101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2137546-Sarah-and-Shylock