*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136837-Welcome-Post-for-My-Group
Rated: E · Essay · Animal · #2136837
This will be the first post in my new group Canadian Conservative Hunters and Anglers.
Welcome Post for Canadian Conservative Hunters and Anglers


It's a gorgeous day. The sun is kissing your face as you unpack your gear for the day's hunting. The nearby brook giggles in your ears. It's the perfect day for a hunt. You set out carrying your gun and back pack with a warm wind cloaking your body in contentment.

Does this sound like the picture perfect beginning to a hunt? In Canada we have enjoyed a long tradition of hunting and fishing, and I, for one, hope to enjoy this tradition for years to come. To do this we must protect what we have. Therefore, harvesting animals in a conservative way is a must. Moderation must be practised to protect animal populations for generations to come. The safety of the existing animals must be protected. Also the environment as a whole must be everyone's concern.

In this group I encourage you to discuss your opinions and feelings about conservation and what we can do to promote it.

I have only one rule or posting in this group:

1)Be polite and respectful in your posts. Any derogatory comments about minorities or any sexually demeaning posts will be deleted and result in immediate expulsion from the group.

2)Please make sure that any information that you provide to the group is accurate to the best of your knowledge.

That's it. That's all I ask.

If we work together, Canada will provide excellent hunting and fishing opportunities for years to come.


© Copyright 2017 amy-Has a great future ahead (shyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2136837-Welcome-Post-for-My-Group