*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135652-Dear-Momma
Rated: E · Poetry · Death · #2135652
The hardships of life.
Dear Mommy,
Dad said cancer is a bad thing and it took you away. We put you in the ground today. Sing loud with the angels.

Dear Mommy,
I start Kindergarten tomorrow and dad doesn't talk to me anymore.

Dear Mommy,
Why did you leave us? Dad cries every night and tells me to be strong.

Dear momma,
Dad met a lady she is really nice. Daddy says she will be living with us and she will be my new mommy. I'm scared

Dear mom,
Elementary school was ruff. I made a lot of friends and also got bullied. I had my crushes and "boyfriends" dad has started drinking more and more.

Dear mom,
It's been a while, hasn't it? I suffer from depression from dad being an alcoholic and not being afraid of death. I get made fun of at school. I wanna join you up there with the angels but I have to keep dad from leaving me too.

Dear mom,
High school is rough but I made it into a choir just like you always wanted. I met a boy. He's very nice. You would approve. Dad's in the hospital. The doctors said because of the alcohol he's going to die.

Dear mom,
I did it. Graduated High School. All honors. Dad passed away two days ago but you already know that because he's with you now. Can I join you?

Dear mom,
I can't-do this. Life is too hard. I no one loves me here.

Dear Mom.
It's been two years since I've talked to you. I have to admit that you for letting me talk to you. I have stage 4 brain cancer and my daughter and husband died in a car crash. I'll be with you soon.

Love your daughter,
Ash


© Copyright 2017 Ash_Legend13 (ash_legend13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135652-Dear-Momma