*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134532-A-frustrating-financial-hardship
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #2134532
3 ways to change the situation
         
How to change a frustrating financial hardship in 3 easy steps

Occasionally, we find ourselves in a frustrating financial hardship due to several reasons that you can change by connecting with your inner-spirit, having the proper mindset, and acting on your faith to a pleasing outcome.


First, connect with your inner spirit- This should be priority number one. Honor God by giving out of what you have. He will bless you. See God as your source of supply.


Then, get a proper mindset-Think abundance and not lack. The Bible scripture says, "Call those things that be not as though they were". What you think is who you will become.


Next, act by speaking God's word over the situation. Step out on your faith--- believing it's already been taken care of and rest in confidence. Also, believe in yourself and work toward your goal(s). Then, you will start to see an increase in your income.


Conclusion, we sometimes find ourselves in a frustrating financial problem because of many reasons, however, you can change the problem in three easy ways by connecting with your spirit, having the right mindset, and acting on a better outcome.


Quote "You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." - Maya Angelou


Letha Kitchens
9/13/17


© Copyright 2017 writingtosucceed (lbk01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2134532-A-frustrating-financial-hardship