*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131251-THE-POWER-OF-BELIEVING
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #2131251
True story.
Growing up being me wasn't easy. My mom is the only person who was working. My dad is unemployed and stays at home.I remember in primary school I used to struggle fitting in with friends even classmates. I was a bright learner and managed to pass all my classes until Grade 12.
Most of my friends came from well-to-do families. My Mom would wake up early go wait for a lorry so she can pick tomatoes and potatoes so we can survive. I did not have confidence at all. The way of dressing wasn't appealing on the eyes of those around me. I always believed that God will make a way for me. Am now in varsity and I believe that I will become the woman I want to be. I usually look myself in the mirror and say "Girl, your beautiful, smart, intelligent and your ready for the world". And that way I managed to pick myself up. I hope someone reads my story and START BELIEVING in themselves and their abilities. Regardless of your current situation press on. JUST BE YOU AND DO YOU.*Heart*
© Copyright 2017 TheeLibra (moles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131251-THE-POWER-OF-BELIEVING