*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131188-Relationships-effect-on-the-studies
Rated: 13+ · Article · Educational · #2131188
The power of love over the education
*The Effects Of Relationships On Studies*
Relationships are said to be the most comforting and the life changing experience or a phase. The person finds positivity everywhere, the world seems to be the better place to live and every romantic song's lyrics sounds to be their story. In short the relationship creates a positive effect on the persons life but it brings the drastic changes in the ones life.
STUDIES is one of the major factor which really gets effected on the whole time period of relations. The attention which is considered to be at the side of education and studies is now being wasted on the "loved ones". The nights which can be used to strive hard are now the studio where the video call session is held. The personal debates with the partner spoils the day of the student and many more. These are the minor tests of the lives in which every person fails and let him self drown to the "love path".
© Copyright 2017 Lybakhan123 (lybakhan27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2131188-Relationships-effect-on-the-studies