*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130713-The-Key-of-Mystery
by Jadyn
Rated: E · Draft · Horror/Scary · #2130713
Lucas had a bad night but what will that turn into
PROLOUGE
THE NIGHT BEFORE
Wow my day was rough. It seems like one bad thing happened right after the other it's ok though. Tonight I am going out with Gaberiel, Alice, Diego, Scott, and Grace. We will probably go find a party somewhere. "Woah that party was sick" my best friend Gaberiel shouted from the backseat of my car. Well I didn't think it was that great but I won't say anything to them about it. I will just drop them off and go home I have a long night ahead with my PlayStation as soon as I got home I changed into my pajamas, turned on the PlayStation, and looked for a game. Destiny... God of war... call of duty... ahh there it is Uncharted. I ended up playing until about 3 a.m that is when I fell into a restless sleep. I swear I tossed and turned all night long. I'm pretty sure I woke up about 10 times during the night. It was the worst sleep I have ever had. In fact my mom came in my room and told me to shut up but I wasn't talking I guess I was sleep talking. What ever I need to get ready. I am going to Gabriel's house today.
© Copyright 2017 Jadyn (jjwriting.com at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130713-The-Key-of-Mystery