*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130663-He-Left-When-Nothing-was-Right
Rated: E · Short Story · Teen · #2130663
A story with a meaning.
         "I will always be here for you."
         "I will help you with anything and everything."
         "I love you so much. You're my everything."
He always said things like this. Always. He said he meant every kind word he ever said to me. He tells me things like this, yet he is never there for me. Whenever I'm all happy and bubbly, he's here. Whenever something bad happens to me, it's almost as if he forgets about me. He just goes off, hanging with his best friends while I sit in my room and cry, feeling like I'v been abandoned. I'm not a needy person. I just ask for a little emotional support once in awhile. I would ask him if he could talk to me but half the time, I'd get shut down because he's with his friends. It's good he's being social, but he's around them so much he might as well live with them. I always used to think that it was ironic how whenever something bad happened to me he would just leave. But, that's just like him. Whenever anything bad happens to him, he leaves his house to go for a walk or be with his friends. I am the person who comforted him every time his past got to him. It's disappointing how he could not do the same for me. Abandonment made me upset and angry. I felt as if nobody was here for me. My own boyfriend wasn't there for me.
© Copyright 2017 Peppermint (cutechic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130663-He-Left-When-Nothing-was-Right