*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130541-The-Day-My-World-Fell-Apart
by Needle
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Personal · #2130541
A Break-up Letter from a boyfriend to his ex-girlfriend....

"TEARS are words that need to be written".

My world fell apart the day you left me. I tried to move on and I still am, but my heart wouldn't let you go. I still speak to you in my head all day along remembering how we used to talk every minute of every day, how I used to share everything that's in my mind. This may sound corny but I can't smile, I feel no pain, in fact I feel nothing. People may call me mad, but what can I do, I lost a part of myself a year ago.
I try to move on, Keep myself occupied with stuff to do, but every time I pause, I can't help but think of you and my heart dies for a second. Every morning I wake up and look at my phone, it reminds me the days I used to reply to your Good morning message.
I wish we could be there again, when it all started... The flirty texts, the Good night calls, The Good morning messages, Studying together for the grades and joking about our fates. I thought that would last forever, but looks like forever isn't as long as it used to be anymore.
May be we weren't perfect as a couple but I cherish every moment we spent together. I always loved your perfect imperfections. Those two years we were together, had some of the best moments in my life not because they are great or memorable, because you are in them....with me.
I should have pushed harder for it to work and now I'm hurt. I had reasons to leave you but I choose to stay. I hoped that you would do the same. Turns out that one can't get all of his hopes come true.
I never knew why you choose him over me and I'm not mad at you for it. I wish things had been clear between us.

Whoever you choose to live your life with, you can always find a better person than him but the key is to find the right person not the best. I may have a messed up life, I may have tons of problems, whenever you need me and I will be there for you "forever".


© Copyright 2017 Needle (kodandaram at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130541-The-Day-My-World-Fell-Apart