*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130491-Us-And-Them
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2130491
An ancient people known as the Sleepers have returned to reclaim what man has taken.
The solar eclipse will happen 21 days from now, then everything we thought we knew will cease to exist. Man will no longer be at the top of the food chain. Though I've never run into a Sleeper that actually ate people, I've only met a hand full compared to what will be unleashed on us all in a few weeks. It's nasty business when a sleeper stalks its victim, and quite rare for anyone to escape. I know the majority of you that get this message will ignore it, but then theirs only that special few that i'm looking for. Those of you who have survived first hand experiences involving the vile creatures must find me before its too late and they are all unleashed into this world at once. I've learned a lot over the years in my dealings with the creatures of the abyss and the Sleeper is my favorite opponent. They are almost always found to be preachers, and its not just any preacher I'm talking about here. Of the seventeen that I have encountered only two turned out to be 100 percent pure blow it out your ass human. I mean don't get me wrong they are all soul sucking scum in my eyes, preying on the poor and weak willed people of their own communities while they live like kings, flying all over the world in their private jets. Hell I think I hate the human ones even more than I do the beasts. They chose their evils manipulative ways, the sleepers are what they are and help to maintain balance. It is my duty to kill Sleepers when their time is up, but its my pleasure to hunt the vile self righteous human scourge that walks this earth as well. A sleeper follows the path of a sleeper, it serves its purpose and is eliminated. An evil man can wreak havoc on all man kind; and if he has the right last name, job title, or a big enough bank account he could easily go his entire life without facing any consequences. All that is about to change.

© Copyright 2017 Paul8219 (paul8219 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130491-Us-And-Them