*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130451-Hit-The-Road-Jack-and-Dont-Comeback
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Health · #2130451
A prayer I sent to my co-worker who was diagnosed with caner & is having surgery on Friday
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!!! There is just something about that name!!


Heavenly Father,

Your Word says, “Every knee will bow in heaven, on earth, and under the earth to the name of Jesus. (Philippians 2:10). Your Word also tells us, “Come boldly to the throne in the mighty name of Jesus.” Here I am Lord, boldly asking for Your miracle working powers to snuff out any plans that have been made by the enemy to steal, kill, and destroy Patrick's health. I take the powerful name, Jesus, and use it as a weapon to rebuke any & ALL nausea, discomfort, sick feelings and the very thing that is causing this interruption of life..to get out and stay out of Patrick’s mind, body, and soul! Right now!! Jesus, take this dis-ease and crush it, so it will fall under our Father's commandments to never veer its ugly self again.

Father God,

I'm declaring complete healing for Patrick from the inside out. Your Word says, “By faith~ in the name of Jesus, Patrick is made strong.” (Acts 3:16) It also says, “Jesus was pierced for Patricks's transgressions & was crushed for Patrick’s iniquities.” Jesus came into this world, knowing what He had to do.

Jesus,

You once spoke to the demon’s that tortured a man, and those demons’ spoke back to You. They knew YOU. They knew that ALL hell was about to break loose. They begged You to let them go into some pigs’ versus being cast into the Abyss. Jesus, Your Word says, “Ask, believe, and it shall Be.” I ask that YOU would cast out any foreign substance that that is causing Patrick any sickness or ailments. Send them back into the pit of hell where they came from! Jesus, If only YOU would see to it that any ungodly plans against our friend would backfire against the leader of this band. Let them suffer and live out the corrupt plans that they themselves plotted out. Thank You, Jesus!! I hope there will be a backfire.

Although I have trouble comprehending Your love for us, I do know that YOUR WORD says, “By YOUR STRIPES” (39 to be exact) Patrick IS HEALED! THAT IS A PROMISE!! Jesus, I claim a total complete healing in every part of his body. This is only temporary! Enough is Enough. How can we stand by and let people think that what YOU did for us was not enough! You won! There are many praying, asking, and expecting explosive blessings to fall upon Patrick and the situation that stands before him. Your Word says, “You will give us the desires of our hearts.” Once a year, we celebrate Independence Day, and now we plan to celebrate Patrick's Dependency on You for his recovery! Physical, emotional, spiritual, and Yes, financial healing is claimed in Jesus' name! Right Here! Right Now! LOVE CONQUERS ALL! This small word "ALL" includes every word that has come into existence that indicates undesirable effects of any part of our life.

MY Sweet Jesus,

May the WORD OF GOD come to be as it is written, so that many will see with their own eyes that the WORDS YOU SPOKE 2 thousand years ago are still ALIVE and WELL bringing life to ALL GOOD things!
AMEN!!


Patrick,

You have witnessed this army (us SS people) battle against this monster for the last couple of years. This is one fight that you will never fight alone because this team has had experienced and conquered in the name of Jesus and His love and we will do it again!
© Copyright 2017 I Wonder (mrindfleisch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130451-Hit-The-Road-Jack-and-Dont-Comeback