*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130090-Plum-Blood
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #2130090
Captain Plumber is in Aria city anytime.
'Oh, this is the Aria city...'
Sir Victor George Newton says alone seeing buildings from the city harbor.
And, he wipes his black skin by a green handkerchief.

He tidies himself up. He wears a luxury suit, but he hands a jacket because there is warm, of course.

He starts walking to a inside of the Aria city to go around this city along a river.

The Aria city. There is a hydroelectric power plant and water city.
There is a big dam for hydroelectric power in the inside, which is made by holding water from the mountain back. It is seen from the harbor, but it is hazy so it is not clear.
He turns his the eyes on buildings around here. It are colored white. It are cleaned all. So, the reflected sunlight from the river is projected to walls.

He visits the convenience store to buy lunch. Suddenly when he visits it, he walks to a shelf of sandwiches corner. He feel to eat sandwiches.
He chooses some sandwiches, goes to cash desk to pay money.
Then, he addresses a assistant how state is this city.
She answers that it is usual and this is beautiful.
He agrees with it.
However she smiles unnaturally.
He doesn't overlook it, and asks what do you have anything.
after a while, she tells that recently gangs have become alive.


He came to this city to be a hero, and to archives an appointment with Captain Plumber.
© Copyright 2017 荒田慈元 (zigenarata at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2130090-Plum-Blood