*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129474-internet
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #2129474
the internet
INTERNET
It’s taking over the stone age, iron age and of course metal age.
The internet is the global system of interconnected computer networks that use the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link devices worldwide. The internet is said to be an information dispenser, the internet has turned into another different entity the present age.

The internet has brought both negative and positive impacts to the world. The internet has made dispensation of information easier and quicker. The internet has also acted as a home base for fraudulent activities and home of criminals.

The internet has also acted as a life saver for many hospitals and medical centers. The internet has acted as a link between past, present and of course the future yet to come.

The internet has now acted as an easy medium for people to stay in their rooms and download things at ease with and comfort. The internet also proves to be a barrier breaker. People now watch videos at ease in offices, rooms, classrooms and anywhere. People now download at ease and in comfort zones.

© Copyright 2017 Chuks Ofomata (chuksofomata at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129474-internet