*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129290-The-Demon-4-part-1the-begining
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #2129290
This time in this 5 part series The Demon is known to the public and killing angels
I was playing snooker with my friends,they didnt know I had super powers.Although I was winning a ton of cash from winning at snooker I was super bummed about my father,I mean he kept on trying to destroy me and then when someone else tried to do it he stopped him or maybe he wanted to do it himself but the fact that he took a shot for me is mind blowing.

After taking a 100 bucks from my friend I went back home to sleep but then something woke me up at 5 a.m. it was a big bang so I went outside to see what was going on and what I saw was undescribable there were flying men with swords and armor slaugthering people as though they were live stock there was blood everywhere so I turned into demon form and used my fathers 3 pointed weapon thing to kill them all and then I realized that they were all angels which could mean only one thing dun..dun..dun Judgement Day.

People looked more scared of me than they were scared of the so called all good and mighty angels but I don,t blame them I looked pretty awesomely strong and badass when I was killing those angels.I told them that they were in great danger and the good news they took my word for it the bad news they were all running like a bunch of zebras that were being chased by lions and hyenas and leopards,they were running like their life depended on it which was the case they were jumping over cars like some parkour artist.

I did what i had to do I made a big ass lightning bolt struck near me to get everyones attention I told them that we had to stay calm or else our freaking blood pressure will get to us before the angels do then a guy said that the militery are already preparing troops for battle and I agreed with him but I said that bullets are like mosquito bites for the angels the only way to fight angels is by having some people who have the same powers as they do like fire with fire then another guy said that what I said was true but he asked me how we are goiing to find one and I told him that he was freaking looking at one then a lad said how was I going to fight an army of angels and I told her that I wasn,t alone and that they were more like me example my sister then she asked how are we supposed to find the others and I said that I have no freaking idea but we should start looking.

So we went looking for half angels/demons that could help us with our situation but first we needed to know where to look and thankfully there was a witch doctor he told us that there was another group just like us far east and that there was a supernatural leader just like me so me and my sister lead the group along with some guys I put in charge Jake,Max and Jenny.And the search for the others began and I will see you in the next part of The Demon 4,goodbye for now.
© Copyright 2017 The Writer (writinged at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129290-The-Demon-4-part-1the-begining