*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129054-Chapter-2-Encounter
Rated: E · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2129054
Lincoln and his sisters (and friends) try to figure out the new kid.
Ok chapter 2 is here! I hope you all enjoy and if you have some suggestions just send me a PM!

Time flys, especially when your mind is wandering. Before Lincoln knew it he was walking home with Clyde. He was caught by suprise! It only seemed like 5 minutes ago when he saw the new kid...
"Lincoln! Are you hearing me?!?"
Clyde shouting snapped Lincoln out of his thoughts.
"Sorry dude I was lost in thought."
"Its that new kid isn't it?"
"Well..."
"Come on bro! Don't think much about him! He's just a nobody!"
That echoed in Lincoln's head all the way to his house. While Clyde babbled on about some art project, Lincoln's mind kept going back to what Clyde said, about the new kid I mean. When Lincoln got home, he went into the kitchen where Lincoln's sisters were chatting excitedly and giggling. Upon seeing Lincoln, the girls rushed him over to the table to show him what they all were excited about.
When Lincoln pushed through the crowd, he was met with a site that made his jaw drop. It was the new kid, sitting at the table scribbling away.
----------------------------------------------------

Licoln was dumbfounded for a moment and then regained composure. Before Lincoln could get a word out, his sisters bombarded him with questions, in which, other sisters would answer, then disagree, the fight, and so on. "Lincoln!" said Leni, Lincoln's blonde stereotype sister. "Why didn't you tell us about your friend?"
"Friend!?! What friend?!?!"
Luna, Lincoln's british punk rock obsessed sister, steps in. "Ya know, that boy sitting at the table, Mate!"
Lincoln looked at the table, as did the rest, but it was just a table.
"Uh, where is he?" Said Lori, the oldest sister.
*click*
The front door had been closed. Everyone rushed to the front door (except poor Lincoln who was confused enough without being trampled). The door was flung open and girls poored out into the yard and the street looking for this boy. Lincoln staggered to the door, watching the girls scatter about. 'Girls.' he thought and shook his head. He turned to go back inside but some thing blew into the door before he shut it. A piece of paper it was, yes, but it was what was on the paper that was a little odd. Lincoln had stumbled upon a drawing.

Lincoln observed the drawing. "Nothing really special about this, however the details are incredible. This must've been drawn by the new kid!" In the bottom right coner was a squigle line, but Lincoln ignored it. He was to engrossed in the drawning to take notice. As he studied the drawing he relized something. In the drawing, two people were sitting at a table together, one eating a sandwich and the other seemed to be talking.

Then it hit him. Lincoln relized what this drawing was, but was not quite sure what it mean't. He had to call Clyde, as soon as possible.


And thats chapter 2. I thought the whole oh look new kid in my house idea would have delivered better but dont worry, itll all make sense in the end. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for chapter 3.
© Copyright 2017 Bipbidybopopolis (bipbidybop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2129054-Chapter-2-Encounter