*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126408-IMPORTANCE-OF-NEWSPAPERS
Rated: E · Article · News · #2126408
In a busy world every one using technology, a huge respect for these newspapers...........
{b}NEWSPAPERS-OUT OF FASHION:{{/b}/b}
We are living in a global village where every news spreads like a wild fire whether it is about a video of a Syrian kid found dead at a seaside in Turkey or the handshake of Nawaz Sharif and Narendra Modi and we are at click away from them through a number of apps our androids have. But can you prefer them as an alternative of a newspaper? The answer would be "Of course" but the reality is that whatever our technology achieves, the importance of newspaper can never be denied.
Think about waking up in the morning and checking your newsfeed about what is happening around a world while having your breakfast. Reading the morning newspaper is the realist morning's prayer. Reading it in the morning is like starting your day with critical thoughts, imagination, judgement, and information. it provides you a topic to think all day about, how it can be changed and what you can do for its betterment because it is not just for reporting the news as it is, but to make people mad enough to do something about it.
It is a vehicle of thought and a powerful organ to public opinion which propagates ideas and philosophies, comments upon them, criticizes governments and people and their activities. They are the spokesmen of human conscience and mouthpieces of human mind.
We live in a society where everyone acts like a philosopher and emphasizes on declaring someone convict without listening their views and these are people who don't even know what is going on between Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Because we don't want to know, we don't want to listen and we don't want to change. Therefore, newspaper is mandatory for us because we are not informed enough.
Let us revive this habit of reading newspapers because we need it and obviously, French fries and pakoras can't be covered in your android's screen.



© Copyright 2017 Atika Khan Yousufzai (atikakhan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126408-IMPORTANCE-OF-NEWSPAPERS