*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126336-The-Hunter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #2126336
Flash fiction story of a hunter and her prey.


She hunted slowly through the herd. People were always so stupid, they never notice a predator. If she was within the animal world all the weak would be running and hiding and praying. But not here. This sheep deserved everything he was going to get.

She was and felt invincible; a lioness stalking her prey. Deadly, powerful and strong. She loved that lionesses did not stop and think about what they were doing or whether it was morally correct. They acted on instinct.

The beat of the music echoed through her body like a second heart beat; it was galvanising and thrilling and added to her sense of purpose. She moved her body slightly, adapting to the beat, to the rhythm of the music. She could feel their eyes on her. She imagined their admiration of her. She knew she looked good in her short, red dress, of the body she worked hard for. She had heard many their compliments in the past from those with drippy admiration.

She made eye contact with Him before slowly turning and making her way to the bar. Her hips snaking from side to side. She knew He would follow her, they always to do. She felt the surge of power, her power run through her. She felt a sense of justification. She was on a mission, she was wreaking ultimate punishment on those who have wronged. She was not indiscriminate, she was police, judge, jury and executioner. She had done her research and had been sought after by the wronged party to make a right from a wrong.

She reached the bar just as a low male voice breathed in her right ear “Hello”.

She slowly turned and awarded a slow sensuous smile towards Him, her sense of victory brightening the smile. It was showtime.
© Copyright 2017 debblyliz (debblyliz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126336-The-Hunter