*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126047-Everything-is-alright
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novel · Writing · #2126047
An aventure in the realm of perfection
Intro

Why do humans exist? This is a question from someone I know, and I really want to listen to her story again, so I might make up the answer for her question.

Janis is her name. She lives with her boyfriend, Mark and her dog, Sam. They share an apartment in a small town, known as Purick. Everyday, Janis takes her dog to different paths on the small town, but never goes to the end of those, maybe because she gets tired easily or because Sam has a strange mood when getting too close to the edge of Purick. Mark on the other side, prefers to stay at home the whole day, reading and writing novels for his own Website business. Janis is a writer also but she never publish her stories anywhere, instead she has a small workshop station on town for anyone who loves listening to her stories. By the way, people think she is the best writer on the world.

I am going to introduce myself. I am also a writer as Janis and Mark. I do not live in Purick. I live in Hooly, also a small town near Purick. I am a young man in his early 20's. I love to meet new people and make them my partners for my biggest goal: Men's Shoes. I will explain in detail what my goal is so big that I have to partner it with more than thousand people. Now, I met Janis in a Writers Festival on Purick. I remember seeing her. She was on the auditorium speaking about her desire to transcend in many ways, and by writing, she can explore more than one idea for this transformation. I love her speech and I approached her with one blank page and a pencil. I asked her "So, do you like writing?" I quickly pass her the pencil and the blank page so I could have her answer written in paper by her. "I do love writing" she wrote. Janis then asked me "What is your name?" I reply "Nice to meet you Janis, my name is Tom" she had a yellow purse where she kept small stories written by her. She then took one and asked me "Even though I have never seen you, I would love you to keep one of my stories with you" Then I took it, put it in my bag and asked her "Why me?" Janis with a beautiful smile reply "Why do Humans exist?. I could not answer and I gave her my email address so we can share ideas and have conversation all the way.

I have heard that it is awful to respond with a question, moreover, when the question has not relation with the topic of the conversation. However, Janis made my mind wonder about something I had never imagined: the existence of myself. She probably had not nothing to say and she replied with the first thing in mind, but probably she also has a profound knowledge on this topic and wants to share it with me.

© Copyright 2017 PANQUISS (panquiss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2126047-Everything-is-alright