*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125874-The-Abandoned
by Naru
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2125874
A man takes powerful children to form a group to destroy political and modern opponents
          It was a dark and cold night. A tall man dressed in dark blue and black stood near a tall, fancy looking house. He carried an aura around him that made others either weary or welcoming depending on the situation. This man's name was Carter and he was a member of the American mafia. He had connections with other mafia members around the globe and it's because of his connections that he was able to identify the four girls he'd need to make his group. He looked up at the house again, eyes narrowed and lips curled into a sneer. The first girl on the list was a girl named Lucia. Her father was quite a wealthy man but always wanted more money. He briskly knocked on the door and was pleased when her father opened the door instead. He looked wearily up at him for a moment before nervously smiling.

"H-Hello, sir. How can I help you?" her father asked, looking up at Carter. His response was to smile down at the father and tell him that he was here for his daughter. That he had heard about her special powers and wants to help her control them and use them for good. Lucia's father relaxed at that and agreed. Immediately, Lucia who was still in her nightgown was handed to him and he bowed before leaving with her despite the fact that she was upset at first.

The next girl on his list was named Alyssia. This was the only case where he had to dirty his hands in retrieving the girl. Like Lucia's parents, he tried to convince them it was for their and her best interests if she went with him. Her parents however disagreed and refused to hand her over forcing him to kill them right in front of Alyssia and her big sister who could only sob and shake in fear as her parents were cut down. He dragged Alyssia out the house ignoring her cries for her elder sister to save her and her sister's answering cries.

The third girl was named Adria and he didn't even have to convince her parents to hand her over. They practically tossed her out along with a suitcase of money for him saying they didn't want her. The girl stayed on the ground, sobbing her eyes out. He sighed, forcefully grabbed her with one hand and the suitcase with the other and headed off. Pleased that this was solved easily but annoyed at her tears. She would need to toughen up before being sent on missions.

The last and final girl was named Julia. Like Adria, she was also quite easy to get a hold of as she was homeless and lived on the streets. He was easily able to convince her that if she goes with him she'd have a home, warm bed, clothes, and yummy food. She couldn't deny his offer and willingly agreed.

Carter sighed, pleased with himself as he glanced out his window. It's been almost 9-10 years since he got those girls and was pleased with their progress. He recalled their training period and smirked as he remembered Adria and Julia's especially. The girls were selected to get their souls combined with the soul of an angel and the soul of a demon. Julia was selected for the angel's soul and Adria was given the demon's.

During the experiment, the souls were carefully placed into their bodies. Adria reacted the most negatively against it. Her body arched, twisted and shook the whole while as she would continue to scream. Eventually, both souls were combined but Adria was in a comatose state for about a month. While in Julia's case it was easier but she too was comatose for a month after it as her body adjusted to the new soul.

Carter frowned, Adria was the one girl that was the toughest to train. She'd hesitate and cling to Julia whenever he instructed her to kill her target. He had to do some extra sessions privately with her to mold her somewhat into cooperating. It negatively impacted her though by making her more quiet and submissive. Julia though willingly did what he wanted. Except unlike Lucia who was easily liked by Alyssia, Julia was greatly disliked by both Lucia and Alyssia. They didn't like her tough attitude nor did they like how prideful she was of working for him. Adria was her only friend there and the girls clung to each other easily.

Carter smirked as he remembered that. It was easy to persuade Adria to do what he wanted thanks to Julia. The girls all feared or respected him. The one girl he KNEW that disliked him was Alyssia. He's been blackmailing her eldest sister ever since he murdered their parents. Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted his thoughts and he turned to glance at the door.

"Come in"

Speak of the devil. The girls were standing there in front of him. He remembered calling them to assign them a new mission. The mission was to kill a traitor that hid in a college so he wanted the girls to disguise themselves as students and go to classes. The girls accepted and immediately headed off to their locations.
© Copyright 2017 Naru (oniyuri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125874-The-Abandoned