*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125709-ABUNDANCE-MENTALITY
by Faith
Rated: E · Article · Religious · #2125709
Only Jesus can give us life in abundance.
ABUNDANCE MENTALITY

John 10: 10 - I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
Abundant - means available in large quantities, plentiful, bountiful.
Only Jesus can give us life in abundance and when we put our faith in him and trust him, he will do it for us.
We have to exercise our faith by speaking abundance over our lives.
Deuteronomy 28: 2-13: All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God:
1] You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.
2] Your children and everything that you have shall be blessed
3] You will be blessed with plenty food
4] You will be blessed coming in and going out
5] Your enemies will be defeated before you
6] The works of your hands shall be blessed
7] The Lord will establish you as his holy people [ Great blessing ]
8] The people will that you belong to God and they will respect you
9] Abundant prosperity
10] You will lend and not borrow
11] You will be head and not the tail

But there was a condition to receive all the blessings above and the condition was to obey the Lord your God. As humans we fail to do that and we cannot keep up to those commandment. So does that means will shall never receive those blessings? NO: we will receive all the blessings above. How?
Because of what Jesus Christ has done for us. Jesus Christ obeyed all the commandments on our behalf. He fulfilled all God's law for us therefore; in Christ Jesus we can receive all the blessings.
That's what Jesus said in John 10: 10 - I came that they may have life and have if abundantly.
Good News friends, Jesus did all for us. He said it is finished. Paid in full.

Romans 8: 32 - He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
Ephesians 1: 3 - Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

Now many will ask that if God has abundantly supplied all of our needs and these things are already paid for, why are so many Christians are still in lack, living a poor life.
Well let me give you two scriptures.
1] Psalm 34: 7 - Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires.
Our part is to take delight in the Lord and Lord's part is to give our heart's desires.
Now lets look at another scripture.
2] Luke 16: 19 - 21: "There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores; who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores.

Look Lazarus, the beggar desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. All Lazarus desired is the crumbs. we all know from the story that Lazarus ended up in Abraham's side, which means that Lazarus was God fearing man. He was fulfilling Psalm 34: 7 - He was taking delight in the Lord but his heart's desire was not right.
Look at Psalm 34: 7 - Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires.
God will give us our heart's desires and if we long for crumbs, crumbs we will receive.
God must have put this beggar Lazarus at rich man's gate for a reason, so that he can look at his luxurious life and desire to be like him but Lazarus never saw that and he never desired to live an abundance live.
Many Christians are like Lazarus, God has given us his word and wants us to trust in his promised and change our heart's desire so that God can give our heart's desire.

Luke 5: 2 -6 He noticed two empty boats at the water's edge, for the fishermen had left them and were washing their nets. Stepping into one of the boats, Jesus asked Simon, its owner, to push it out into the water. So he sat in the boat and taught the crowds from there.
When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Now go out where it is deeper, and let down your nets to catch some fish." "Master," Simon replied, "we worked hard all last night and didn't catch a thing. But if you say so, I'll let the nets down again." And this time their nets were so full of fish they began to tear!

I believe that when Jesus was teaching the crowds from Peter's boat, Peter began to see something big and when Jesus told Peter to go into deeper, even though Peter replied that they couldn't catch a thing yet Peter believed in what he just heard from Jesus and the result was amazing.

As Christians we got to believe God and by faith step out to receive. Jesus said: I came that they [we] may have and enjoy life, and have if in abundance [ to the full, till it overflows] so be it. Lets believe that and let that be our heart's desire.

God desire is to make us like Him and to have us live like Him. Who would want a rich father and his children out with a cup in the street at a stoplight begging for money? That would be a disgrace to the whole family. It's important that we see ourselves the way God sees us, and if we find there is a difference....get busy and make some changes.





© Copyright 2017 Faith (singhs07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125709-ABUNDANCE-MENTALITY