*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125591-to-run-or-stay-away
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Relationship · #2125591
ever fucked up? well i did
To Run Away or to Stay


First of all I haven't written like this in years. I remember the day I met you downtown. Never thought you'd make it in my town. I stayed distant for a few weeks thinking you'd drown and never be found. Being so nice and pretty most like you always burn down.


I did like when you were with me never realizing what we might be and underestimating the lock you had on me. I wonder how you found the hidden key. But I'm glad you changed your very existence for me. Chances are someone never would have recovered the so called key and just like normal it would just be me.


I was worried when you came into my life. Scarred of the closeness you got to my dimming light. But we experienced new things together, wrong and right. In retrospect I wanted to see if you were gonna take flight but to my surprise you were always to my right.


I didn't understand the loyalty you had givin up for me. Someone who never showed anything but atrophy. Afraid our entire knowledge of each other would end up in this rut. But never stopped trying for me the stubborn mutt. You were determined to break me down and get inside as if I was a diamond in the rough.


I was scared of you and how persistent you would be with me. I was scared of my own past and by this time loved you enough to set you free. Pure stupidity it was to let you be when I truly knew you should be with me.


The grim reality of this is I don't know if I'll ever get a kiss from the girl I let go.i hope and I wish I can make it right before you let everything go and what we have parish.


© Copyright 2017 dragon15 (01rockstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125591-to-run-or-stay-away