*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125490-Belladonna-and-Donatello
by Twiga
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2125490
This Fanfiction has been brought to you by Shrine of Insanity
The Interactive Action Movie

Scene One:

The camera shows a large building that reaches for the sky. The building is surrounded by police cars and officers barking orders into their radios. Belladonna is wearing a headset and looks worried...

Belladonna: Donatello can you hear me? What's happening in there?

The scene rapidly disolves and we find Donatello exploring empty offices...suddenly his eyes widen in terror and he speaks into the headset that he is wearing...

Donatello: Holy shit Belladonna I've found it! Looks pretty standard, set on a digital timer...

We hear Belladonna's voice come over the headphones...

Belladonna: How much time do you have?

Donatello: About five and a half minutes...

Belladonna: Okay Donatello, don't mess around in there, get the hell out.

Donatello: No, I think I can do this. There's only two wires.

Belladonna: Shit Donatello forget about the heroics and just get the hell out of there! I do NOT want to be scraping your body off the sidewalk in five and a half minutes time!

Donatello: Actually it's more like four minutes now...

Belladonna: Cut the crap! Get out of there! NOW!

Donatello: I can't. I'd never make it out in time. I'm on the fifteenth floor.

Belladonna: Shit!

Donatello: You're tellin' me!

Belladonna: Okay, okay what colour are the wires? We'll get you out of there don't worry.

Donatello wipes the perspiration from his forehead as he stares at the timer. It is down to two and a half minutes and dissapearing fast...

Donatello: Red and green.

Belladonna: Okay. Just hold on.

Donatello: Oh don't worry. I'm not going anywhere.


Scene Two:

The camera is back outside and we watch as Belladonna makes a mad dash across the pavement...

Belladonna: Drako! Drako where are you!

Drako steps out of one of the police cars wearing a jacket that says BOMB EXPERT.

Drako: What is it? Did something happen to Donatello? Hey don't worry babe, you've got a shoulder to cry on right here ANY time you need it.

Drako tips Belladonna a wink.

Belladonna: No you idiot! Donatello is trapped inside! There's a bomb and two wires, he needs to know which one to cut!

Drako: Oh...he should definately cut the red one. Always the red one. Go on, tell him to cut the red one.

Belladonna: You sure?

Drako: Sure as I'll ever be!

Belladonna: (into her headset) Donatello did you hear that? Go red! Go red!



Scene Three:

Donatello stands over the bomb holding his trusty swiss army knife. He heard Drako's advice over the headset, but something just didn't quite gel with what he had said. The clock on the bomb now read less than a minute, seconds ticking quickly away. Slowly Donatello moves his hand down towards the two coloured wires and cuts...

...The green one. The numbers on the bomb stop counting down and then fade away to nothing. The bomb lost power!

Donatello: I was right! How would Drako know which wire to cut when I never even told him the choices! This was all a set-up so he could move in on Belladonna! Well that's not going to happen!

Donatello charges out of the offices and begins his descent down the stairs. It takes only minutes for him to reach the ground floor and burst outside, pulling his trusty Bo Staff from the back of his belt...

Belladonna: Donatello you're alright!

Donatello: Belladonna get down! Die Bastard!!! You told me to cut the wrong wire in the hope that you could then get it on with Belladonna!!!

Belladonna throws herself to the ground just as Donatello leaps into the air and uses the Bo Staff on Drako who stares upwards in dismay before they are reduced to a bloody pulp. When Donatello lands Belladonna rushes over and takes Donatello in her arms and they kiss as the scene fades...

Undoubtably, this is...THE END. Roll credits.
© Copyright 2017 Twiga (twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://p15.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2125490-Belladonna-and-Donatello